Set a fundraising goal
Shoot for the stars! Raise $500-$999 on your personal fundraising page to become a Star Club Member and $1,000+ to be a Shooting Star! See below for awesome perks and prizes.
Set a team goal
Think of friends, family, neighbors, work and places of worship and invite others in your network to join your team.
Fundraise on Facebook
Set up a Facebook fundraiser through the Participant Center. It's an easy way to connect to a larger network.
Personalize your page
Add a picture and share your story on your personal fundraising page. Help others understand why The Blast is meaningful to you.
Take advantage of your Participant Center
Your Participant Center is your home base for fundraising. Keep track of your fundraising goal, find customizable email templates, thank your supporters, and more!
Apply for a company match
Double your gift to Cook Children's Hematology and Oncology Center by applying for your company's matching gift program. Check to see if your company will match here.
To infinity and beyond! Check out what you’ll earn as a superstar fundraiser for The Blast:
Star Club Member
- Raise $500-$999 on your individual page
- Certificate of appreciation
- Blast hat
- VIP parking area access at The Blast
- Raise $1,000+ on your individual page
- Star Club Member incentives
- Commemorative trophy
- Cook Children’s Build-A-Bear gift certificate to redeem at The Blast
- Team captains whose teams raise $5,000+
- Shooting Star incentives
- Entered to win a raffle drawing at The Blast