About Blue Peaks Giving Circle
Blue Peaks Giving Circle at Cook Children’s is a group of donors who are focused on collaborative philanthropy. Blue Peaks Giving Circle members are passionate advocates and supporters who will bring Cook Children’s boldest visions to life through meaningful annual support. Their combined funds make a greater impact than one can achieve alone.
Donations to Blue Peaks Giving Circle directly affect Cook Children’s patients, families and health care heroes. Impact giving allows Blue Peaks Giving Circle investors to be on the front lines of philanthropic innovation. They can help support the ever-changing needs and meet the emerging challenges at our medical center. This form of community-based generational giving is especially rewarding because it goes further and lasts longer.
As a member, your tax-deductible contribution will fulfill Cook Children’s Promise in two ways:
Blue Peaks Giving Circle Fund: 90% - Each year, Blue Peaks Giving Circle members vote to determine how 90% of the donated funds will be distributed within Cook Children’s. You determine where your dollars will have the most impact.
Blue Peaks Giving Circle Endowment: 10% - Your gift today will make a lasting impact on our patients' tomorrows. The endowment will receive 10% of all collected funds to support our patients and their families in perpetuity.
Membership is available at many levels and there are many ways for you or your family to get involved.
LEVELS OF SUPPORT
- Subscription to PROMISE magazine
- Subscription to an exclusive bi-monthly e-newsletter
- Invitations to four exclusive events: The Social, Fall Service Opportunity, Necessities Drive and Holiday donation drive thru and Give Dinner
- Voting rights at the inaugural Give Dinner to determine how collective funds will be distributed
- All Explorer level benefits
- Invitation to Birthday Breakfast service opportunity
- Invitation to attend Necessities Drive and
Cook Children’s Birthday Celebration
- All Pioneer level benefits
- Invitations to behind-the-scenes tours
- Invitation to Give Dinner pre-event cocktail hour
- Recognition on Give Dinner materials
- All Trailblazer level benefits
- Invitations to quarterly
Cook Conversations, our expert-led discussions
- Opportunity for a private,
Cook Children’s Health Foundation staff-led tour of the medical center for four guests
- The Summit
- $10,000 and above
- At this Blue Peaks Giving Circle level, you have the opportunity to deeply connect with the life-changing work that occurs under our own blue peaks every day. Your support helps transform patient care.
- All Visionary level benefits
- Opportunity for a private,
Cook Children’s leadership-led tour of the medical center for 10
- Various naming opportunities dependent on level of support
Join us for a night of fun and mingling to learn more about Blue Peaks Giving Circle.
Give back by participating in a simple service project, by yourself or with your family.
Cook Children’s Birthday Celebration A family celebration of Cook Children’s birthday
Kick-off our annual community-wide in-kind drive thru with fun for the family.
A sit-down dinner with
Cook Children’s staff. Learn about the system’s latest projects and vote on fund distribution.